Image by Visual Stories || Micheile

Funding Information

Live life in integrity with who you really are.

Do you know what funding is available to you?

Access to Work

Neurodiversity is a wonderful thing; however, it is often misunderstood and can sometimes be problematic in the workplace. This is particularly the case with invisible disabilities like ADHD.


Employees and business owners with ADHD often report feeling overwhelmed, over-burdened and unsupported. They struggle with setting boundaries, delegating, managing others, prioritising, scheduling, writing emails and reports, timekeeping, sensory sensitivities, and staying on top of paperwork and clutter.


Coupled with Rejection Sensitivity Disorder (RSD) this can lead to a degradation in their performance, an inability to manage their emotions, insomnia, and a loss of confidence. Not surprisingly, without support, this can result in poor mental health, sickness and frequent absence from work leading to a prolonged and painful exit from the workplace.

Therefore, the government created Access to Work!


Download our Access to Work booklet.


Disability Student Allowance

Disabled Students’ Allowance (DSA) is supported to cover the study-related costs you have because of a mental health problem, long term illness or any other disability.

This can be on its own or in addition to any student finance you get.


Learn more:


Disability Living Allowance

Disability Living Allowance (DLA) is being replaced by Personal Independence Payment (PIP) for disabled people.


You can only apply for DLA if you’re under 16. You can apply for:


Learn more:


Children with special educational needs and disabilities

An education, health and care (EHC) plan is for children and young people aged up to 25 who need more support than is available through special educational needs support.

EHC plans identify educational, health and social needs and set out the additional support to meet those needs.


Learn more: